Danielson spricht über eine mögliche Rückkkehr in den Ring

Wrestling im TV, im Internet und in den Print-Medien!

Moderator: Wolfpack(nWo)

2 Beiträge • Seite 1 von 1

Danielson spricht über eine mögliche Rückkkehr in den Ring

Beitragvon Voltan » 10. Nov 2017 18:28

Bryan Danielson (wwe Daniel Bryan) sprach in einem Interview über seine Situation. Er arbeitet weiter daran wieder wrestlen zu dürfen. Die Tests die er absolviert verlaufen fantastisch und die Ergebnisse sind sogsr besser wie bei Menschen die nie eine Gehirnerschütterung hatten.
Aber die Situation mit der wwe bleibt schwierig, weil es auch eine politische Seite gibt.

“I’m trying to get cleared as we speak,” Bryan said. “All my tests have come back fantastic, better than people who have never had any concussion-type stuff. But it’s a weird thing. We’re in a weird situation politically with the climate around concussions; right now, it’s very difficult. WWE would love to have me back, but is that the smart thing for me as a business to bring me back? If I was to come back, and they let me back, would they get a lot of flak for it? They have a ton of stockholders that they’re responsible for. It’s more than just, ‘Is he healthy to do it?’

“There’s more than that to the whole situation. All the concussion doctors think that I’m healthy enough to do it, and that I should be able to do it — well, I don’t want to say all of them, I’m sure there’s somebody out there who doesn’t think that — but there’s a lot more than goes into it than just that. That’s the unfortunate situation with giant corporations and big business in the United States.”

Den ganzen Artikel findet ihr unter dem untenstehenden Link

http://www.trentonian.com/article/TT/20 ... /171109702
Best in the World Thank you Bryan Best in the World
FTRR - I get it! :zustimmung:
Voltan
World Heavyweight Champion

Re: Danielson spricht über eine mögliche Rückkkehr in den Ri

Beitragvon Voltan » 14. Nov 2017 08:04

Interview bei Busted Open Radio.

Die Chance, dass er wieder wrestlet steht bei 85% und dass es bei der wwe ist bei 20%.

"I think there is an 85% chance that I will wrestle again, my wife says it's 100%," Bryan said. "That's not the case, if I get a test that says I shouldn't wrestle again, then I won't wrestle again. So I think there is an 85% chance that I will wrestle again. I would say that there is about a 20% chance that WWE will clear me to wrestle. It's a small chance, but it's not an impossible chance.

Wohl weniger Matches nach der Rückkehr. 2013 habe er in der wwe 227 Matches gemacht.

Bryan said that a bigger difficulty if he were to get cleared would be to wrestle full time. He noted that he wrestled 227 matches in 2013 for WWE, which was the last year that he wrestled full time, and that he would never want to wrestle that type of schedule again. He believes if the WWE were to clear him, he would wrestle a much lighter schedule than previously.

"One of the things about an independent schedule is that it would be easier," Bryan said. "But I think if WWE were to clear me, they'd give me a little bit of a lighter schedule. We're not running as hard as we were in 2013 where you're doing both shows [RAW and SmackDown]."

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/201 ... we-or-roh/
Best in the World Thank you Bryan Best in the World
FTRR - I get it! :zustimmung:
Voltan
World Heavyweight Champion

2 Beiträge • Seite 1 von 1

Zurück zu Wrestling in den Medien