GFW - Anthem Sports will verkaufen

Alles rund um die Promotion

Moderatoren: Wolfpack(nWo), Krishan

31 Beiträge • Seite 2 von 21, 2

Re: Produktionsfirma verklagt TNA /Probleme mit den Musikrec

Beitragvon Voltan » 3. Nov 2016 20:10

Anthem Sports hat nun die Kontrolle

The following press release was issued today basically announcing that Anthem Sports & Entertainment, which is the parent company of the Fight Network, will be funding TNA going forward and that they will also be responsible for all major decisions going forward.

While Dixie Carter remains with the company, effectively, she is out of power and Anthem is in control. The press release also states that Billy Corgan is gone from the company, which would lead one to believe he has been paid his loan back. More as we get it, but here is the press release, which was jointly issued by TNA and Anthem:

Anthem Sports & Entertainment and Impact Ventures Announce Credit Relationship

Toronto, Canada (November 3, 2016) - Anthem Sports & Entertainment Corp. and Impact Ventures, parent company of TNA Impact Wrestling, today announced that Anthem has provided a credit facility to TNA to fund operations.

Anthem Sports & Entertainment Corp. is a global sports media company that operates Fight Network, Impact Wrestling’s exclusive broadcaster in Canada, as well as the exclusive worldwide digital streaming partner for all TNA programming. It is also an equity stakeholder of Impact Ventures.

The agreement includes the appointment of Anthem Executive Vice President Ed Nordholm to the Impact Ventures Board of Managers. The company will be managed by the Board with Mr. Nordholm representing the Board on all major operating and restructuring decisions. Dixie Carter will continue as Chair of the Company, as well as her position on the Board of Managers. Billy Corgan is no longer with the company.

“We have had a successful, long-term partnership with Fight Network as our Canadian broadcaster, and more recently as our global digital partner,” said Dixie Carter. “Anthem’s team has extensive media experience, and I am excited to have that available to us as we plan for the future.”

“We have consistently maintained that investing in content as we grow our distribution is important as a strategic necessity, and working more closely with a strong brand like TNA is in line with that. This financing is an extension of the support we have been providing since the beginning of the year,” said Leonard Asper, CEO of Anthem. “There are tremendous opportunities to support the company’s growth on all platforms and in all media along side Dixie and the incredible talent and staff at TNA.”

About Anthem Sports & Entertainment Corp.

Anthem Sports & Entertainment Corp. is a global leader in operating targeted specialty video channels on linear, digital and mobile platforms with offices and studios in New York, Toronto, Las Vegas and Los Angeles. Anthem’s portfolio includes Fight Network, the world’s premier combat sports channel now broadcasting in the U.S., Canada and over 30 other countries, Fantasy Sports Network (FNTSY), the world’s first and only channel dedicated to fantasy sports, RotoExperts.com, a leader in fantasy sports news and analysis, DailyRoto.com, the most comprehensive and far-reaching daily fantasy sports website and Edge Sport, an extreme and action sports network recently launched in Canada in partnership with IMG. Anthem also has a significant ownership interest in Pursuit Channel, one of the top outdoor channels in the U.S. available in over 40 million homes, and it owns SportsGrid.com, a leader in general sports entertainment commentary.

http://pwinsider.com/article/105753/ant ... a.html?p=1

Corgan dazu.
http://pwinsider.com/article/105754/bil ... r.html?p=1
Der Fall ist auch noch immer vor Gericht.
http://pwinsider.com/article/105755/exc ... e.html?p=1
Best in the World Thank you Bryan Best in the World
FTRR - I get it! :zustimmung:
Voltan
World Heavyweight Champion

Re: TNA - Anthem Sports hat nun die Kontrolle

Beitragvon Krishan » 4. Nov 2016 21:39

– Following the announcement of TNA entering into a credit agreement with Anthem, Dixie Carter sent out a letter to the staff and wrestlers informing them that TNA has “concluded agreements” with Anthem for a “funding plan that will stabilize the company.” Here are the highlights and some other related details, according to Pwinsider.com…

* Carter stated in the letter that, “This is excellent news for all out shareholders in that it means, we, as a company, will continue to provide our fans with the best wrestling content on the planet.”

* Carter informed the staff and talent that Billy Corgan was no longer with the company, but gave no explanation to his exit.

* Chancery Court in Nashville confirmed to the site that Corgan’s previous lawsuit against the company remains open and has not been dismissed.

* Carter admitted that changes will happen within the company, and praised Anthem Executive Vice President Ed Nordholm for finalizing the deal.

* Anthem representatives have been in Nashville since Tuesday working on the deal.

* Nordholm will represent the Board on all major “operating and restructuring agreements”, basically he will be the force driving the company going forward. Dixie Carter appears to be remaining as a figurehead. Serg Salinas and Dean Broadhead will also remain on the Board of Managers.

* Carter also stated in the letter that Anthem’s other “sports property” ownings will benefit TNA and that Anthem’s sales team will support the company in both the TV and digital ad markets.

* Carter confirmed plans to tape TV in early January. Aroluxe Media was described as “also an equity stakeholder,” and they will continue on as the production team to oversee TNA’s shows in 2017.

* Carter claimed that they are continuing to “develop a longer-term business plan” for the company. Carter stated she is personally excited to have Anthem, due to the experience they bring to the table.

* She also claimed that the Fight Network’s strategy is to continue “expanding its distribution while developing strong relations with content creators” adding, “It is natural that they are keen to work more closely with us and support the company’s growth alongside their own, on all platforms, and in all media.”

* Carter said that she and Nordholm would be available to them today if they had any questions.

* She thanks the wrestlers and staff for their patience and support, saying that, “Over the years, we have built TNA and Impact Wrestling to be a very successful, global brand. You should all be excited for its future and be more determined than ever to work diligently to take the company to the next level.”

* TNA talent received their paychecks that were due last week, this week.

Quelle: 411mania

Billy Corgan bei twitter
FACT: TNA was supposed to pay me to 2 days ago, which they swore to in front of a judge. Yesterday they asked for a day to 'get $ together'

- Die haben Billy Corgan imemr noch nicht bezahlt. :mrgreen:
Rowdy Roddy Krishan---> SpamWorldOrder
Unser Euro Bereich: Die nächsten Events in eurer Nähe,Wrestling Schulen, uvm
Seit 2005 hier - Das waren Zeiten...
Euro Wrestling: Gratis Matches auf Youtube - über 500 Matches!
Erst kommt das Fressen, dann kommt die Moral. - Bertolt Brecht
Krishan

Beitragvon Voltan » 4. Nov 2016 22:30

Krishan hat geschrieben:Billy Corgan bei twitter
FACT: TNA was supposed to pay me to 2 days ago, which they swore to in front of a judge. Yesterday they asked for a day to 'get $ together'

- Die haben Billy Corgan imemr noch nicht bezahlt. :mrgreen:

Ja weil er hat nicht danach gefragt hat.

In an article published this morning, The Post's Richard Morgan, who has been regularly reporting on the story, wrote that Corgan would, citing sources, get his $1.8 million investment in TNA back "when he asks for it."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

http://pwinsider.com/article/105778/you ... k.html?p=1
Voltan

Beitragvon Krishan » 5. Nov 2016 18:25

Ich liebe TNA! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Corgan twittert aber sich auch was zurecht. Der typ ist echt angepisst auf TNA. :mrgreen:
https://twitter.com/Billy/status/794573291029692416

- TNA Booker Dave Langana hat nun die Liga verlassen.
Krishan

Beitragvon Krishan » 21. Nov 2016 12:33

Was gabs die letzten tage so neues?

- 11.11 - Billy Corgan wurde endlich ausbezahlt. Nach 10 Tagen,hat man es endlich mal geschafft. Wer braucht scjon vertraglich festgesetzte Termine? ;)
Na immerhin ist der Rechtsstreit vorbei.

- 8.11 "TNA held a conference call this afternoon with the TNA roster. We are told by sources that during the call, Carter officially introduced Anthem's Eric Nordholm as a member of the Board of Managers for the company, stating that the Board will be guiding the company going forward.

Carter praised the new relationship with Anthem Media, stating they have injected capital and resources into the company and will bring it to the next level. Nordholm addressed the roster and praised them for their hard work and said that the new agreement will be a great opportunity for both TNA and The Fight Network.

The idea of an over the top network utilizing TNA content was brought up. It was also noted that the company is looking towards getting back on a touring schedule (I would assume this means for live events) as well as strengthening it's relationship with their India TV partner, Sony Six.

When asked about creative changes, Dixie Carter noted that Dave Lagana tendered his resignation last week and that Billy Corgan was no longer with the company. She said that going forward, they would be going back towards a collaborative effort. It was noted that the creative department current consists of John "Big" Gaburick. Matt Conway and Madison Rayne and they are looking to hire more people to add to that end of the company.

In a strange twist, an automated message noting that the call was being recorded was heard, leading to an abrupt end of the conference call.

It was described to me as very much a "rah rah" call with Carter noting that since the locker room meeting they held on 10/3, a lot of things have changed within the company.

(PWInsider)"

- 9.11 - According to sescoops.com, during yesterday’s TNA conference call with talent, Anthem Sports and Entertainment, CEO Leonard Asper told TNA employees to be careful what they tell some co-workers about business matters, because those who work for the company’s news arm may be obligated to report it. Asper then revealed that Anthem was receiving a new investment imminently, and it was a factor in their current expansion, which includes funding TNA.

Asper then said that he was fine with the news of the investor going public, but couldn’t share their identity as of yet. It will take “about…probably 20 to 30 days” before there’s an official announcement. Anthem’s expansion includes he acquisition of Game TV as well as the funding of TNA.

Asper had the following to say to talent in regards to the decision to acquire TNA…

“I wanna sort of talk about TNA a little bit, because it really comes back to content. And what we’re finding with the distribution as some of you know, is it’s harder and harder to get distribution, it’s harder to get a DirecTV, or even on the web, to get people to view you if you’re just licensing somebody else’s content or doing your own. And just pure talking heads. The last reference presumably refers to The Fight Network’s original programming being heavy on news and analysis shows shot on their news desk set. So what we’re trying to do more of is acquire content, or at least get closer to it, develop relationships with the people who do own the content. Because if we don’t, they’re gonna go direct to the consumer around us.”

Quelle: 411mania

- 10.11 There was a state of the union meeting in front of the skeleton staff and the big surprise was the announcement by Nordholm, who did most of the talking, that the new company Board of Managers would be himself, Dixie Carter, Serg Salinas (meaning they have two votes which was a big shock to the staff who thought she’d finally be out of power), Jason Brown of Aroluxe and Dean Broadhead. With Carter, Serg and Broadhead, the old guard everyone figured would be having ceremonial titles, still has power. They noted that they now have the financial resources and can start doing things like touring

Quelle: WON

- 11.11 If TNA can turn things around:
“My heart, as a wrestler and as a fan, yes. The worst thing that can happen and I think even fans that do nothing but (expletive) about TNA would admit the worst thing that can happen would be for TNA to go out of business. I think for the boys and the whole industry it would not be good and the thing is, I was kind of looking forward to maybe a Billy Corgan taking over and giving it a fresh coat of paint and trying things a different way because I think that’s what they have to do.

“I was disappointed, I know Billy, I know Billy’s passion, I know how Billy is, he’s kind of like the reverse me. He’s the only other guy that I know that would legitimately – he made it huge in one industry and has really made a lot of inroads in a completely different industry because he has a passion for both, for music and wrestling. I wanted to see him take over. Sometimes, you have to gut everything. Look at what the UFC just did, the company bought it for 4 billion and just basically got rid of everybody that was in the system. That’s how big business works so I would have liked to see everybody get cleared out and start anew with the roster they have. It’s not going to happen so is it just more of the same, I don’t know but like I said to me the worst thing that could happen would be for them to go out of business, it’s just bad for everybody.”

The success Matt Hardy has had in TNA:
“… I’m all about reinvention. I’m really proud of Matt for doing that because I think a couple years ago you probably thought Matt is a little bit washed up, he’s done and here he is the hottest guy on the show. It’s not getting old, the trick or treat thing they did the other day, Treat or Delete was awesome. What happens when you reinvent yourself and change your character is it’s a little bit of uncharted territory but once you start to figure out what makes that character tick and start figuring out what people are responding too and really fall into it, you could do no wrong. That’s something I have been doing over the last 5, 6 months with this character that I’m playing now in WWE and that’s the same with Matt in TNA, he can do anything he wants and he can get it over because people know what he’s up to. If I told Mike Bennett to make green beans the centerpiece of a promo, it might not work. With Matt Hardy, he’s thinking of stuff like that. People say Jericho got a potted plant over, a key, a clipboard, a scarf and that’s the kind of thing, give me anything you want and I’ll get it over because I know what this character is at this point. That’s a very rare thing, to really have no boundaries in what you’re doing as a performer. When you can kind of fix in to that gold, so to speak, people take notice and that’s kind of made TNA a cool thing.

“We were in the sumo arena this past July having a WWE show and I had Wi-Fi and we were all gathered around my computer to watch the Final Deletion. I’m talking the entire dressing room, John Cena, AJ Styles, everyone was trying to crowd around and watch it and I wouldn’t let anybody watch it if they didn’t see it from the start so we had 3 or 4 viewings of the damn thing and that’s before our show for a sold out crowd in Japan. When was the last time you heard anything involving TNA getting that kind of a buzz? I’m pulling for TNA, I have been from the start and hopefully they’re able to change things around and make it something viable once again.”

Quelle: wrestlezone

- 12.11 Jemery Borash wurde zum Head of Creatice ernannt. Somit ersetzt JB Dave Langana als neuen Chefbooker.
Übrigens war er,zusammen mit matt,verantwortlich für die letzten Hardy Geschichten & Segmente.
Krishan

Beitragvon Voltan » 27. Dez 2016 20:48

While I have nothing to confirm this is happening, there is a belief among some that I've heard from in the last 24 hours that an official announcement that Anthem Sports and Entertainment has officially purchased TNA and its parent company Impact Ventures LLC from Dixie Carter. There's been a lot of speculation as to what this means for Carter going forward, but the expectation of all I've spoken to is that she's done with the company in terms of having any true position of power and Ed Nordholm of Anthem will be the lead person going forward. We've heard Nordholm is very business-oriented. He has been favorably talked about by several TNA talents.

http://pwinsider.com/article/106752/tna ... s.html?p=1
Voltan

Beitragvon RaidonGG » 5. Jan 2017 04:12

Es ist nun besiegelt und offiziell:

Bild
Pretty women make us buy beer.
Ugly women make us drink beer.

2. Platz Tippspiel 2016
RaidonGG
Cruiserweight Champion

Beitragvon Voltan » 6. Sep 2017 18:35

Jeff Jarret ist nicht mehr CCO und Anthem will nun verkaufen

Jeff Jarrett is out as Global Force Wrestling’s Chief Creative Officer, and the move has the potential to have a wide-reaching impact within the professional wrestling industry.

GFW released a statement that Jarrett needed to focus on personal issues. When asked for clarification on Jarrett’s status, GFW’s parent company, Anthem Sports and Entertainment, declined comment.

Jarrett’s exit creates an entire realm of possibilities for GFW, which, up until 2017, was known as TNA Impact Wrestling.

GFW is hemorrhaging funds, and sources close to the situation have confirmed that Anthem is ready to withdraw itself from the wrestling industry and sell GFW. Anthem even needed to gut the Fight Network in order to finance GFW.

Another wrinkle to the story is that Jarrett still owns the name of Global Force Wrestling, so Anthem would be selling Impact Wrestling.

Yet, despite the entire ordeal, wrestling is all about commodities, and Anthem has a worthwhile commodity if it decides to sell GFW/Impact primarily due to its tape library.

WWE tops the list of potential suitors, as the tape library is extremely valuable. A number of WWE’s top stars, including AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, and Bobby Roode, as well as Raw GM Kurt Angle, all produced some incredibly compelling work in TNA. If the company were ever to pursue Ring of Honor’s Jay Lethal, he also has entertaining work from TNA with his Randy Savage-inspired “Black Machismo” character, as well as his Ric Flair impersonation.

If WWE decides to purchase GFW/Impact, the Hardys stand to benefit most. WWE would then own the “Broken Universe” intellectual property, and “Broken” Matt and Brother Nero would mesmerize WWE audiences with their “Broken Brilliance”.

A key part of any potential deal is the presence of John “Big” Gaburick, who is still a part of the GFW creative team. Gaburick is extremely close with Kevin Dunn, who is WWE’s Executive Vice President of Television Production.

Anthem could also consider selling to Ring of Honor or even open up discussions with former TNA investor and Smashing Pumpkins icon Billy Corgan, but Jarrett’s exit opens the door for WWE to make Anthem an offer it cannot refuse.

https://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2017/0 ... -wrestling
Voltan

Re: GFW - Anthem Sports will verkaufen

Beitragvon TheMiz89 » 9. Sep 2017 15:34

Bei dem Thema geht es wohl eher um das Video Archiv von TNA was angeblich zu Geld gemacht werden sollte, da aber Anthem jetzt
iwas im Streaming Bereich macht wurde das Thema wohl verworfen.

Double J wird wohl eher ein Problem mit dem Gerstensaft haben, als das was vorgefallen ist und kommt dann hoffentlich nach
einer erfolgreichen Therapie wieder zurück.
GFW/TNA Favs: EC III, E-li Drake, Chris Adonis
TheMiz89
European Champion

Beitragvon Dre » 9. Sep 2017 16:44

Ich hoffe echt, dass das Videomaterial mal in nächster Zeit beim WWE Network landen wird, wird bestimmt eine Möglichkeit geben, sich zu einigen, vllt kann man ja auch Videomaterial der anderen Promotions einkaufen (vorallem ROH), weil ich ganz ehrlich gesagt nur 1 Network brauche und das ist das WWE Network.
FREE ADNAN!
Dre

Beitragvon markus » 1. Okt 2017 13:47

War nicht davon die Rede, dass es der WWE zu teuer ist.

Also das Vidoearchiv. Die hardys sind ja angeblich auch nur bei der WWE weil die TNA nix mehr gezahlt hat
markus
Super-Fan

Vorherige

31 Beiträge • Seite 2 von 21, 2

Zurück zu IMPACT Wrestling